Elkhart, IN — Genesis Products, Inc., the largest privately-held components manufacturer of OEM laminated panels, wood components, and custom-moulded solutions, will celebrate its 20th Anniversary at the IWF Show in Atlanta, Booth BC935 on August 23rd from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m.
Business partners and the media are welcome to join a cocktail and appetizer event where CEO Jon Wenger Pictured at top) will provide an update on the business, company milestones over 20 years and growing trends. Just some of Genesis’ impressive 20-year milestones include:
- With approximately 1,200 employees, Genesis operates a total of nine plants in Elkhart County, IN, Fort Wayne, IN, and Keysville, VA.
- The company broke ground on Plant 10 in March 2022, with completion expected by the end of the year. The addition of Plant 10 will greatly contribute to capacity.
- Genesis has the distinction this year of ranking #34 on the FDMC 300, a list of the largest wood products producers in North America. Up from #38 last year.
- Genesis is also a new face in residential cabinet doors with premium styles and components now underway. The initial offering includes five-piece doors in mitred, cope and stick, and cap and dowel construction, as well as thermofoil and contemporary slab doors. Multiple profiles offer residential looks from traditional to trending.
- In the past few years Genesis has been at the forefront of elevating interior style for the RV market, with curved European-style cabinet doors and solid-surface countertops
Join Genesis in their celebration at the IWF, Tuesday, August 23rd Booth BC935 from 4:30 – 6 p.m. Media RSVP: Maureen Murray, Genesis/PR 973-713-7367 or email@example.com.
BACK TO NEWS