IWF welcomes international attendees from more than 80 countries!
The International Woodworking Fair is one of the largest woodworking trade show in the Western Hemisphere, providing buyers from around the world the unique opportunity to see side-by-side, the most comprehensive innovative new technology available to the marketplace for machinery, supplies, and services for the industry showcased by over 1000 exhibitors.
Represented industries include:
- Furniture manufacturing
- Architectural woodworking
- Custom and General woodworking
Benefits for International Buyer Program Delegates
- Complimentary exhibit hall admission (A $25 Value)
- List of U.S. exhibitors who export or indicate an interest in exporting to the group’s country and/or region of the world in the Export Interest Directory
- Show Briefing on Day 1 of the show in the International Business Center
- DOC Matchmaking plus IWF on-site matchmaking system
- Use of International Business Center with refreshments, private meeting rooms, translation services, and complimentary Wi-Fi email access
- One complimentary technical/education session upon registration.
- Delta Airlines discounted airfares
Connect with a Delegation Leader
- Costa Rica
Other Useful Links:
- Complete List of U.S. Embassies and Consulates
- IBP Program
- International Buyer Program Trade Show Video Series