- For returning exhibitors who contracted for IWF 2020 and/or IWF 2022, the cost is $18.25 per sq. ft. of exhibit space.
- For exhibitors who did not contract for IWF 2020 and/or IWF 2022, the cost is $20.75 per sq. ft. of exhibit space.
- For exhibitors contracting for more than 5,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space, the cost is $5.00 per sq. ft. for the additional exhibit space over 5,000 sq. ft.
- The rate for double decker exhibit space is 50% of the per sq. ft. of exhibitor’s space rate.
- In addition to the exhibit space cost, there is a $150.00 contract processing fee due when first initial space payment is made.
Members in good standing in the Woodworking Machinery Industry Association (WMIA) or Wood Machinery Manufacturers of America (WMMA) may receive a maximum discount of 20% on contracted exhibit space up to 5,000 sq. ft. Each association sets its own criteria and discount policy.
Exhibitors that are not members of either sponsoring association listed above and that contract for 3,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space or more will receive a maximum discount of 15% on contracted exhibit space up to 5,000 sq. ft. Association and exhibit space discounts are not cumulative.
View Floor Plans