The International Woodworking Fair, LLC ® (IWF) is a biennial trade show staged in even-numbered years in Atlanta, Georgia, USA at the Georgia World Congress Center. In continuous operation for more than a half century, IWF is one of the world’s top events serving the custom and general woodworking industries with extensive penetration in these specialty sectors: architectural woodwork; cabinetry; flooring; furniture manufacturing; engineered products; doors and windows; machinery, tools and metals; plastics; and more. IWF attracts a global attendee base with strong North American representation.
- Show Name: IWF - International Woodworking Fair, LLC
- Show Dates: Tuesday - Friday | August 23 - 26, 2022
- Show Hours: Tuesday - Friday | 8:30am - 5:00pm & Friday| 8:30am - 2:00pm
- Show Location: Georgia World Congress Center | 285 Andrew Young International Blvd, NW | Atlanta, GA 30313 | USA
- Show Owners and Sponsors: WMMA - Woodworking Machinery Manufacturers Association & WMIA - Woodworking Machinery Industry Association
IWF serves the world’s largest woodworking market with an unmatched presentation of the industry’s newest technology powering machinery, components, materials, trends, thought leadership and learning. The trade show and conference is the destination of choice for tens of thousands of attendees representing more than more than 30 business sectors. IWF attendees come to experience all that’s new and next in manufacturing technology, innovation, product design, learning, networking and emerging sectors in North America’s largest woodworking event. For the global woodworking community—from small shops to major manufacturers—IWF is where the woodworking business does business.
The IWF exhibitor community reflects the diversity, depth and breadth of the global woodworking industry. With virtually all major manufacturers, emerging brands and new-to-market producers and service providers populating its show floors, IWF 2022 is on track to top 1,000 exhibiting companies occupying more than 1.4 million gross square feet of space. The large and diverse exhibitor mix will showcase products and services in more than 542 categories covering all key market sectors.
Who attends IWF?
Here’s just a sampling of the business sectors represented by tens of thousands of attendees typically registering at IWF:
What's new in 2022?
In addition to global product introductions from the woodworking industry’s most respected brands and emerging resources, top new and newly configured Trade Show and Conference features coming next year include:
- New registration locations in Building A on the show floor and in the Building C Entrance Lobby.
- New Tuesday—Friday show pattern.
- New 8:30 a.m.—5:00 p.m. show hours Tuesday to Thursday and 8:30 a.m.—2:00 p.m. on Friday.
Stay connected with the latest on attending IWF events including registration and housing offers, show highlights and new developments here.