Atlanta, GA—Launching at IWF 2022, Exhibitor EDU sessions are a new way to learn from the best talent in the industry: your suppliers. Exhibitor EDU provides woodworking industry professionals with practical production training in a focused setting just a few steps away from the show floor.
Suppliers have worked with hundreds of woodworking businesses and helped them solve problems and implement new techniques.
These sessions will run from one to two hours and will be presented in the course of the show. And after class, you can take a deeper dive on the show floor. See a sampling of the Exhibitor EDU sessions below and view the list of IWF Education programs here.
• Profit-Focused Lean Manufacturing with CNC Machines EXH8 | AUG 23, 2022 | 9 – 10 A.M.
• The New World and Vision of Manufacturing Software EXH17 | AUG 24, 2022 | 1 – 2:30 P.M.
• The Revolution in Finger Joint Tooling EXH7 | AUG 24, 2022 | 1:30 – 2:30 P.M.
• 3D Pressing – Best Equipment, Materials and Practices EXH10 | AUG 25, 2022 | 1– 3 P.M.
• Wood Thermal Modification – New Way to Make Wood Durable and Stable! EXH13 | AUG 25, 2022 | 1 – 3 P.M.
Learn more and register at iwfatlanta.com/education
Grow your business at the premier global woodworking trade show.
International Woodworking Fair
August 6–9, 2024
8:30 AM–5:00 PM
8:30 AM–2:00 PM
Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd
Atlanta, GA 30313