Compass Software is one of the leading software providers for CAD/CAM stair building software, as well as CAM/CNC timber, door, and window processing software. For more than 30 years, the company has been delivering innovative solutions to customers in more than 30 countries around the world – from small woodshops to industrial manufacturers. Nearly 3000 customers have benefitted from the extensive know-how and competence advantage.
With their newest solution IWF 2022 exhibitor Compass Software has developed a comprehensive MES software for the organization, control, and management of all production, no matter the size and degree of automation. The MES system can be utilized for all types of production, be it stair building, timber manufacturing, CLT production, cabinetry, or manufacturing processes in other industries.
The MES system organizes the entire manufacturing process from design to production and can even be used without production machinery (such as CNC). Furthermore, it is possible to integrate different systems, such as barcodes, RFID, CNC machines, other machinery, robots, cranes, conveyor technology, ERP, warehouse and inventory management systems, and much more. The main advantages are:
· Digitalization, interconnection, and control of all production processes in real-time
· Quality control and process reliability
· Possible tracking of individual components in a virtual, true to scale workshop layout
· Short reaction times and flexibility for rush orders
· Ideal utilization of production capacities, reduced search times, set-up times, and lay times
· One integrated software that can be directly linked and synchronized with the ERP system
· Reduction of assets tied up in production
· Reduction of processing times and delivery times
· Paperless production
· Just-in-time from order to assembly
· Utilization of stationary and mobile devices
The entire production is made more efficient and clearer. Workshops can grow with the solution, and it is easy to inlcude additional machines, robots, cranes, or other conveyor technology at a later point. The MES software can be scaled individually to fit any size of production.
You can find more information on the software providers website: www.compass-software.com
Grow your business at the premier global woodworking trade show.
International Woodworking Fair
August 6–9, 2024
8:30 AM–5:00 PM
8:30 AM–2:00 PM
Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd
Atlanta, GA 30313