Atlanta, GA—While woodworkers have been busier than ever managing operations, IWF show managers have been working hard to make sure the IWF 2022 product mix is big enough to help businesses in every industry segment grow. With more than 545 product categories, IWF 2022 will feature thousands of lines and designs from hundreds of top manufacturers.
New exhibitors are signing up weekly, including this sampling of recently booked exhibitors:
- Mattersmith—This online platform connects casework manufacturers with architects, designers, and builders through a cloud-based Hub. Manufacturers engineer products, attach pricing, then create and post catalogs in the hub. Customers access the catalogs, configure and quote products. Production specs are captured and flow into the casework manufacturer system. The Fargo, ND firm’s platform uses SketchUp and custom integration. “Lean isn’t just for the factory floor,” the company says, and aims to “remove information bottlenecks in the office.”
- Wirutex—Based in Italy, Wirutex hi-tech tools designs and manufactures polycrystalline diamond (PCD) and carbide tools for woodworking machines and machines for processing advanced materials for quality craftsmanship and large-scale industry applications. Its wide variety of innovative cutters and solutions for CNC work centers, edgebanding machines, CNC panel saws and drilling machines includes router bits, Chucks, boring bits, saw blades, pre-milling cutters, and tooling kits, including versions tailored specifically to Biesse technology.
- CIC Coatings—Centurion Wood Coatings from CIC Coatings include primers, sealers, and topcoats developed through decades of research and experimentation in both solvent- and water-based formulations. Water-based high-performance coatings provide durability, chemical resistance, mar resistance, and are non-yellowing. Offered in a wide range of sheens, pigmented or clear, they are available in a variety of finishes including: nitrocellulose lacquers, conversion varnishes, clear or pigmented primers, water clears, water whites, stain bases, and pre-cat lacquers, providing compliance with the strictest of sustainability restrictions, including California’s.
- Webtech—Heat transfer woodgrains and pattern foils can be used to decorate MDF and plastics to give them a durable wood look. Webtech manufactures colors and patterns which capture high-quality woodgrain, marble, floral, and other continuous patterns, for picture frames and furnishings.
- CalPlant—These innovative developers of Eureka brand MDF (medium density fiberboard) and HDF (high density fiberboard) will make their first venture to the North American woodworking industry’s in August. Eureka MDF and HDF are made from California rice straw, and used for interior, non-structural applications, such as furniture, cabinetry, moulding, doors, and store fixtures.
About IWF 2022
Expected to occupy more than 1.4 million gross sq. ft. of floor space, IWF 2022 will reflect the true scope and scale of the global woodworking industry, featuring virtually all major manufacturers, emerging brands, and new-to-market producers and service providers. The large and diverse exhibitor mix will showcase products and services in more than 545 categories covering all key market sectors.
About International Woodworking Fair
In continuous operation for more than a half century, IWF is one of the world’s top events serving the custom and general woodworking industries with extensive penetration in these specialty sectors (to name a few): architectural woodwork; cabinetry; flooring; furniture manufacturing; engineered products; doors and windows; machinery, tools and metals; plastics; and more.
IWF attendees come to experience all that’s new and next in manufacturing technology, innovation, product design, learning, networking and emerging sectors in North America’s largest woodworking event. For the global woodworking community—from small shops to major manufacturers—IWF is where the woodworking business does business. www.iwfatlanta.com
BACK TO NEWS