For the global woodworking community, August always means only one thing: The International Woodworking Fair in Atlanta. And when IWF 2020 opens for business August 25, North America’s #1 woodworking event will again bring together all the product, innovation and discoveries attendees from across the U.S. and around the world will be looking for in the industry’s must-attend show. Make sure you’re here to do business with them!
IWF 2020 Exhibit Space
The global woodworking community comes together to experience all that’s new and next in manufacturing technology, innovation, product design, learning, networking and emerging sectors—all in the incomparable International Woodworking Fair Atlanta, North America’s largest woodworking event and the industry’s must-attend show. For the entire woodworking community—from small shops to major manufacturers—IWF is where the woodworking business does business. By exhibiting at IWF, you tap the buying power of a global attendee base, service current accounts, find and convert prospects and develop sales leads—all to grow your business and brand.
Exhibitors of IWF can apply for space at IWF 2020 by completing the Online Application. You can also download a printable version of the application here. *Please note you will need to download and open the printable application in Adobe to complete and save your application. If you have questions, please email Sales@iwfatlanta.com
The International Woodworking Fair serves world’s largest woodworking market with an unmatched presentation of the industry’s newest technology powering machinery, components, materials and design trends. IWF brings the world of woodworking to Atlanta to do business with you—including attendees from more than 30 sectors:
2020 Exhibitor Dashboard
Once your booth space has been confirmed by IWF, you will have access to the Online Exhibitor Dashboard. The purpose of this tool is to provide and maintain important exhibitor information in one organized location.
Login to the Online Exhibitor Dashboard to:
- Manage your company online listing
- Upload, edit, delete and refresh your advertising content as often as you like throughout the show cycle
- Generate invoice and submit online payments
- Order and manage all show services for your booth
- Create product listings and company descriptions for attendees searching online for IWF 2018 exhibitors
- View your Freight Arrival and Removal Schedule, shipping information and directions
- View up to date information, alerts, deadlines at the Message Center
- Grow your network of industry contacts
- Book hotel accommodations and show registration portal
- Add your companies available appointment times for attendees and notified once an appointment is schedule
- View IWF Marketing and Sponsorship opportunities and order online
- View how many showroom views your company may have; how many links to your company website and how many users have added them to their agenda
IWF Exhibitor Assist
The IWF Exhibitor Assist page of the IWF website is for contracted exhibitors only, and is to be used as a guide and reference tool to assist in the exhibiting process. Please check back often for updates and additional information as you plan your IWF show.
- Name of the Show: IWF - International Woodworking Fair, LLC
- NEW SHOW DATES: Tuesday - Friday | August 25 - 28, 2020
- Show Location: Georgia World Congress Center | 285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW | Atlanta, GA 30313-1591
- Show Owners and Sponsors: WMMA - Wood Machinery Manufacturers of America & WMIA - Woodworking Machinery Industry Association