About IWF 2020
The global woodworking community comes together to experience all that’s new and next in manufacturing technology, innovation, product design, learning, networking and emerging sectors—all in the incomparable International Woodworking Fair Atlanta, North America’s largest woodworking event and the industry’s must-attend show. For the entire woodworking community—from small shops to major manufacturers—IWF is where the woodworking business does business. Find out more about IWF 2020 here.
- Advanced Registration Pricing through July 31, 2020: $25
- Standard Registration Pricing through August 1 - August 28: $50
*Please note that no one under the age of 16 is permitted on the exhibit floor for safety and insurance reasons. No exceptions will be made.
- Name of the Show: IWF - International Woodworking Fair, LLC
- NEW SHOW DATES: Tuesday - Friday | August 25 - 28, 2020
- Show Location: Georgia World Congress Center | 285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW | Atlanta, GA 30313-1591
- Show Owners and Sponsors: WMMA - Wood Machinery Manufacturers of America & WMIA - Woodworking Machinery Industry Association
Who attends IWF?
- General Manager
- Sales Personnel
- Marketing Personnel
- Purchasing Personnel
- Factory / Shop Production Personnel
- Factory / Shop Engineering Personnel
- Factory / Shop Technical Personnel
- Factory / Shop Quality Control Personnel
- Factory / Shop position: Maintenance Personnel
- Information Technology Personnel
- Accounting / Finance Personnel
- Logistics Personnel
- Material Handling Personnel
- Physical Plant Personnel
- Transportation Personnel
- Individual Woodworker
What to See @ IWF
There is more to IWF than just the show floor. Check out What to See @ IWF for all the details on what other events & attractions are being offered throughout the duration of IWF.
IWF & the Atlanta Convention and Visitors Bureau have partnered to provide you with everything you could want to know about Atlanta to make the most of your trip to IWF 2020. The IWF Atlanta website provides you with a variety of restaurants and Atlanta attractions to check out during your stay as well as numerous offers/discounts reserved strictly for attendees of IWF 2020.