Why Attend IWF?
In business, we all look for that idea or solution that will make our business better. IWF is not only the opportunity for your team to see the future in technology, learn from leaders, and compare a world of innovation all at one place. IWF is also the opportunity for your company to gain new business with the face-to-face connections you will make at the Fair.
- IWF is the largest showcase of machinery, materials, supplies, and services in the Western Hemisphere for woodworking and related
- IWF has what’s new and what’s next for technology for your industry.
- Thousands of new products are showcased by the world’s top manufacturers of machinery, supplies and services.
- All the newest products and latest innovations in manufacturing and material processing are at IWF
- See cutting edge live demonstrations of the products you are researching.
- Meet others in your industry face-to-face and exchange ideas that will help your business and career grow.
- Learn new methods and answers to your manufacturing challenges from industry leaders at education sessions in industry standards and regulations, manufacturing techniques, production strategies, management, business development and business marketing.
IWF is the trade show where furniture manufacturing, cabinetry, architectural woodworking, material processing and other related industry professionals from all over the globe will come to find products they didn’t even know existed that will help their company succeed.
IWF Connects you with Suppliers
Where else can you see all of the products and solutions from the beginning of your supply chain to its end. You can find everything you need at IWF from raw materials, supplies, and finishing accessories to woodworking and material processing machinery hardware. You will also see the newest products, trends, and solutions for wood, plastic and other related material processing industries.
IWF offers innovation, education, solutions, networking, and many more opportunities for business success.
From the small shop to the large plant-industry, buyers know that the IWF is the best place to source products, discover new ideas, network with peers, and learn from those who have already troubleshot the solutions.
Experience the World of Woodworking and More!
If you do business in any of these industry segments, then IWF 2020 is the show for you. Be sure you attend the largest show for North America and rethink the opportunities for your business.
- Home Furnishing Design and Manufacturing
- Closets and Home Organization Systems
- Upholstered Furniture Manufacturing and Upholstery Products
- Countertop Materials and Fabrication
- Business, Institutional, and Hospitality Furniture Design and Manufacturing
- Plastic Materials and Fabrication
- Kitchen and Bath Cabinets Design, Manufacturing, and Installation
- Machinery and Tooling
- Architectural Millwork and Moulding
- Software Systems / Information Technology for Manufacturing or Material Processing
- Store Fixture Manufacturing and Retail Environment Design and Manufacturing
- Engineered Wood Products
- Commercial & Residential Remodeling and Building
- Door and Window Design and Manufacturing
Find the answers to any IWF related questions using the Attendee FAQ which is a quick guide to the most frequently asked questions about IWF.
IWF Education Conference
IWF is where industry professionals find the educational opportunities that allow them to help their companies improve products, work more efficiently, expand to new markets and ultimately become more profitable.
The IWF Education Conference offers a broad spectrum of industry related topics throughout the duration of IWF. IWF 2020 will host several All-Day Symposiums focused on a variety of industry related topics which will take place on Monday, August 24th which is the day before the show officially opens. There will also be a wide variety of Education Sessions offered Wednesday through Friday of the show. Learn more about IWF Education Conference.
What to See @ IWF
There is more to IWF than just the show floor. Check out What to See @ IWF for all the details on what other events & attractions are being offered throughout the duration of IWF.
Who Should Come to IWF?
Anyone involved/interested in the woodworking industry can benefit from experiencing the wide variety of product, services and supplies that will be on display at IWF.
Registration & Housing
Attendee registration and housing for IWF 2020 is officially open! Click here for more information on how to attend North America's largest woodworking event.
IWF Show Updates
Click here to be added to IWF 2020 mailing list to receive updates about registering for IWF, hotel and travel arrangements and all other show related information.