The International Woodworking Fair has long welcomed a global media corps comprised of publishers, editors, reporters, columnists and others engaged in delivering woodworking industry news as it unfolds from the stage of North America’s largest woodworking event. IWF again extends its welcome to the media community attending the 2020 Fair and Conference. Media access is subject to the following criteria.
Anyone registering for an editorial badge must cover the IWF Show as a journalist for print, film, radio, or digital media. All submissions for press badges are subject to IWF approval. Pre-show registration is preferred. Submit a request for a media badge for IWF 2020
Once approved, editorial media members will receive a registration code that grants complimentary registration and access to book a hotel room. Attendance at a prior Show does not automatically qualify for 2020 verification; registration must be approved each year. Please see the following provisions regarding media sales badge qualifications.
Media Editorial Badge
- Editors, television and radio producers, print/broadcast/digital reporters.
- Free-lance writers and photographers with a letter of assignment from an approved media outlet.
- Free-lance writers and photographers with a copy of a by-lined industry article published within the last six months.
- Bloggers and website editors must present proof of an existing site and proof of readership/reach. Additional information may be required.
Who does not qualify?
- Public relations representatives must present proof of a client relationship and register as an exhibitor.
- Commercial photographers not on assignment from an approved news source.
- Book authors are approved on a case-by-case basis.
- Family members of legitimate media.
Media Sales Badge
Media sales and marketing representatives intending to sell ad space, or seek partnerships or sponsorships while at the Show. Media sales representatives must provide a business card with the name of the publication represented.
It is the photographer's responsibility to obtain all necessary permission and releases.
To submit a request for a media badge for IWF 2020, please complete the registration process here. You will be notified within a weeks time of the status of your application.