President: CHRISTINE CORELLI & ASSOCIATES, INC.
Back Yet Again by Popular Demand! IWF ATLANTA for the third time, is bringing back highly acclaimed keynoter, author, business columnist and consultant Christine Corelli to share her insight on leadership, managing and motivating the Younger Generation, change management, family owned business excellence and success for women in business.
Corelli has written seven business books, and has shared her insight on CNBC, and WGN TV. To her credit, she has also had over three hundred fifty articles published in leading publications. Her insight stems from 27 years’ experience working with some of the best leaders, top-performing sales organizations, manufacturers, and companies known for World Class Customer Service. She has also provided training and development for numerous family owned and women-owned businesses and is highly experienced in our industry. Attend her sessions and you will not only obtain fresh ideas and information to help you to ensure a successful future, but you will leave her sessions re-energized, refocused and recharged to excel in all you do!`
- BMG12 - Managing and Motivating Millennials - Plus Are You Ready for Gen Z?!
- BMG13 - Are You a Boss? Or a Leader? - Would You Work for You?
- BMG14 - Powering Up for Prosperity - A Program For Women in Leadership
- BMG15 - Business Has Changed - What Needs to Change in Your Business?
- BMG16 - How to Avoid the Family Owned Business Blues and Excel as a Family Owned Business
See more from Christine Corelli