Getting the Most from Your Employees: How to Innovate Employee Engagement to Create an Environment Where They Want to Contribute as Much as they Can - BMG32
If employees ultimately determine a company’s success, creating a fully engaged workforce represents the single greatest opportunity to improve enterprise value.
Engaged employees want to own and drive results, because they feel something more than simple employment. Instead they feel like an important part of the whole, appreciated, respected and inspired. Improved worker productivity and the retention of quality people are key outcomes of an engaged workforce.
The key to creating this kind of “super environment” is held in how leadership perceives the value of engagement, and what resources they are willing to invest to improve it. Management and leadership are blended into a formula that consistently delivers the desired results, and often even more.
In this interactive session, participants will learn specific approaches to taking employee engagement to unprecedented levels.
These key concepts will be among those covered:
• Employing the three “I’s” if engagement: Involve, Inform and Inspire
• Gamification: Formulating mechanisms your employees will want to take part in that are designed to deliver the very results you want to see.
• Ensuring engagement is high in quality and authenticity to affect desired outcomes
• The importance of measurement and iteration to continually improve engagement strategies and tactics
• Practical approaches to build and engagement “engine” within your organization.