Building a Training Program for Your Workers - BMG22
Are you looking to create your own in-house training program? This ‘nuts & bolts’ session will show you how to get started, and will help you create a template for your own business using the WCA Skill Standards as one of your reference manuals. The cost of the seminar includes a MANufacturing Membership in WCA for one year at a reduced cost of $???5 takeaways:
2. How to access quality training resources
3. Benefits of doing in-house training
4. Develop the knowledge base skills that must be learned for employees to be successful
5. Complete the first year training program template for your company.
Preliminary Outline:1. Identify the knowledge base skills and machine skills required in the first 2 years of employment
2. Develop the pre hire test required before employment
3. Identify the company requirements to be accomplished in 30, 60, 90 days, 6 months & end of 1 year.
4. Develop method of teaching that is best for your company and create your SOP to complete the task.