If you do business in any of these industry segments, then IWF 2016 is the show for you. Be sure you attend the largest show for North America and rethink the opportunities for your business:
- Home Furnishing Design and Manufacturing
- Closets and Home Organization Systems
- Upholstered Furniture Manufacturing and Upholstery Products
- Countertop Materials and Fabrication
- Business, Institutional, and Hospitality Furniture Design and Manufacturing
- Plastic Materials and Fabrication
- Kitchen and Bath Cabinets Design, Manufacturing, and Installation
- Machinery and Tooling
- Architectural Millwork and Moulding
- Software Systems / Information Technology for Manufacturing or Material Processing
- Store Fixture Manufacturing and Retail Environment Design and Manufacturing
- Engineered Wood Products
- Commercial & Residential Remodeling and Building
- Door and Window Design and Manufacturing
Why Attend IWF?
- IWF is the largest showcase of machinery, materials, supplies, and services in the Western Hemisphere for woodworking and related industries.
- IWF has what’s new and what’s next for technology for your industry.
- Thousands of new products are showcased by the world’s top manufacturers of machinery, supplies and services.
- All of the newest products and latest innovations in manufacturing and material processing are at IWF
- See cutting edge live demonstrations of the products you are researching.
- Meet others in your industry face-to-face and exchange ideas that will help your business and career grow.
- Learn new methods and answers to your manufacturing challenges from industry leaders at education sessions in industry standards and regulations, manufacturing techniques, production strategies, management, business development and business marketing.
All this in just 4 days in one place - Atlanta.
Who should come?
IWF connects you with suppliers.
- Sales & marketing
Attendee registration and housing for IWF 2016 will open in November 2015. Click here to be added to the IWF 2016 mailing list to receive information about registering for IWF, hotel and travel information as well as other show information.