Date: Wednesday, August 22nd from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Session Code: BMG32
Presented by: Fox Valley Techinal College
• Mark Lorge, Wood Manufacturing Technology Instructor: Fox Valley Technical College
• Glenn Koerner, President: Wood Manufacturing Technology Instructor: Fox Valley Technical College
This session presents guidelines for businesses to reach out to high schools and other educational institutions for potential employees. How does the business make itself a primary employment choice of graduates at both the high school and post-secondary level?
The subjects covered will be:
- How to locate and engage your local educational facility and instructor.
- How to attract potential employees from this pool.
- What are these people looking for from you?
- How to present your business in a light that these people will respond to in a positive manner.
- How to change the perception of our industry for the parents.
- What to do to your facility to make it more attractiv.
- How do you differentiate yourself from your competitors.
About the Speaker:
Mark Lorgeis an Wood Manufacturing Technology Instructor at Fox Valley Technical College