Date: Thursday, August 23rd from 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Session Code: BMG1
Presented by: American Society for Asset Protection
Speaker: Larry Oxenham, Author, Senior Advisor: American Society for Asset Protection
Is your financial house in order? Discover the tools you can use to become invincible to lawsuits, save thousands in taxes, and achieve financial peace of mind. By the end of the presentation you will know how to:
1) Protect 100% of your assets from lawsuits. You will learn how to make yourself so unattractive to a plaintiff attorney that they will never pursue a lawsuit against you.
2) Save thousands of dollars each year in taxes. You will learn five tax reduction strategies most people fail to utilize, which could save you more than $10,000 each year in taxes.
3) Avoid probate and eliminate all estate taxes. You will be taken through a checklist of items that are important to every estate and business succession plan. You will learn what you should be doing now to prepare for successful business and estate secession.
Learn the strategies and tools the nation's top law firms use to save their clients millions of dollars each year. This lecture provides solutions to three major problems: lawsuits, taxes, and probate. From this lecture you will learn:
• How to make yourself unattractive to a plaintiff attorney so they will not pursue a lawsuit against you.
• Five tax reduction strategies often missed by professionals and their advisors.
• Tools you can use to pass assets to your heirs tax free.
• Structure business for lawsuit protection and prevention
• Reduce liability insurance costs.
• Minimize taxes.
• Create successful estate and business succession plan.
About the Speaker:Larry Oxenhamis an author of several books including: Protect Your Assets and The Asset Protection Bible. He has presented at hundreds of conventions, conferences, and seminars across the country with excellent reviews. He has over two decades of experience as a senior advisor with clients in all fifty states. His career has been credited with helping thousands of clients save millions of dollars.